Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treating

My kids had lot of fun Trick-or-Treating this year and came home with full buckets. They went with friends, the Cahoons, which was so fun for them, but it meant they were a little too excited for me to get any pictures before they left, so I didn't get very good ones. I did get pictures of Hadley, because she stayed home with me to pass out candy (the 3 times the doorbell rang).
Fischer was an army guy. Hadley was a tiger. Kate was Snow White (sorry the picture is blurry, that's what happens if I put my camera on the night time setting and there's movement.). Anders was Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I didn't get a picture of him on Halloween, so this one is from the family Halloween party at Josh's parent's house.

1 comment:

Steve and Rebecca said...

Cute costumes! Glad you all had a fun time!