Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hadley is 1!

I can't believe my baby is a year old! Whew! It's been a long year. Yes, she is often very cute, because she is a baby and I think most babies are cute, but she has also been quite the challenge. When she is happy, she's really happy, and when she is sad, she's really sad, and difficult to console. We love her a lot. She is so cuddly and smiley when she's in a good mood. She loves to give kisses (with her tongue). And she loves other kids. My kids have been singing "Happy Birthday" to her all morning! Unfortunately, we won't be celebrating until tomorrow night. Here are some pictures of her through the year.

This is coming home from the hospital.This is from Halloween, but it's the most recent picture I have.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, cute little Hadley! Time flies! Your baby is one. I can't believe it. What a year it's been...

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday "Padley"....you should have heard the girls talking about "Padley" on the way to dance yesterday.....it was hilarious! Too bad they can't stay itty bitty for a little longer.....minus the whole not sleeping through the night thing.....yeah that would be nice!

Joleen said...

Can I take her home with me? She's my new favorite :)