It was cute because Kate was really getting into decorating, but for some reason she thought it would all be gone when she woke up this morning. So she was pretty happy it was all still here!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."
Of course, that's just my opinion, but I LOVE Christmas time! I haven't quite figured what I love so much about it. I love the music. I love the decorations. I love all the happiness. I love shopping, so that helps. I don't get caught up in all the crowds of the shopping, that part I don't like, but I just try to do my shopping during the down times. Anyway, I love all the lights. I love giving (and getting) presents. I love the happiness on the kids' faces. I love all the singing. I love all the food, and goodies and yummy treats. I always eat way too many M&Ms. I love the weather, especially if it snows and I have nowhere to go, which doesn't happen to coincide very often. I love the family time. But most importantly, it's an extra special time to focus on the Savior. Anyway, so we have a tradition to go get our tree the day after Thanksgiving, (another of my favorite holidays because it's centered around food) then come home and decorate it.
It was cute because Kate was really getting into decorating, but for some reason she thought it would all be gone when she woke up this morning. So she was pretty happy it was all still here!
It was cute because Kate was really getting into decorating, but for some reason she thought it would all be gone when she woke up this morning. So she was pretty happy it was all still here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tree looks good! That's funny that Kate thought it would be gone the next day...
Congrats on the 5K....maybe I'll join in next year....your tree smells delicious.
I love Christmas too for all the same reasons! Have to admit, can't hardly wait for Thanksgiving to come so Christmas can come. Have to admit, I do start listening to Christmas music before December!! Tree looks great!!
Post a Comment