Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Weight Loss Plan...

Move to Mercury!



For our neighborhood preschool, we went on a field trip yesterday to the planetarium. They had a scale that would tell you how much you weighed on Earth then on a different planet. On Mercury you weighed significantly less than on Earth. On some planets farther from the sun than Earth you weighed much more, so don't move there!

Hadley was happy to just walk around such a large open area. Kate loved "walking" on the Moon and Mars. And of course the ball sculpture.

2 comments:

Karen said...

looks like you & the girls had fun!!! Dang kindergarten. I would have liked to go on this one! And first chance I get I'm moving to Mercury. (except the bulky space suits would probably add visual pounds, so on second thought, I guess I'll just stay here.) :)

Cindy said...

I'm all about the space suits...I'll take a space suit over a swim suit any day! They hide all that Turkey I just ate sooooooooooo much better than a swim suit. So just tell me when were going and we'll be on our way.