Monday, November 10, 2008
Hadley is Walking.......mostly
It's true! My baby can walk. I don't know when you officially say she's walking, because she walks sometimes and crawls sometimes. I think her "record", as the kids call it, is like 15-20 steps. I've kind of stopped counting. But I think she prefers to walk. If she wants to get somewhere, she'll stand up in the middle of the room and take steps until she falls down. Once she falls down, she will continue to her destination via crawling. She also thinks it's very funny when she starts walking. Maybe because she get so many cheers from everyone else. So she thinks walking is the greatest thing, so she can be just like everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how bitter sweet! On one hand she is more mobile....which will hopefully make her happier....on the other hand she is more mobile....I think that says it all...good luck!
yay! and Ohhh. It is always a mixed blessing when they start to walk.
Yeah! They want to walk when you don't want them to and they want you to carry them when you want them to walk. It's cute nonetheless to have them start walking.
Post a Comment