Friday, October 31, 2008
Bewitching Halloween
Josh's office was having a Halloween party and trick or treating for the kids and since my kids had the day off of school I thought it would be a fun thing to do. Shortly after getting on the freeway, something must have flown up and hit the front passenger window because it suddenly shattered. It made us all jump and we were a bit surprised, but we were all fine. I decided to continue on to the party and take care of it from there. (In hind sight, I probably should have just turned around and gone home). Before we made it to Josh's office we had a flat tire. I pulled into a Wal*Mart parking lot I was near and borrowed their phone to call Josh and he came and helped me fix it. I mostly called him to let him know we were going to be really late, but he got it done faster than I could have. Just as I was getting started to fix the flat, two of my beautiful children suddenly needed to pee. So I took them to the potty just when Josh showed up. He was pretty much done fixing the flat by the time we got back. So we continued on. The kids had a good time trick-or-treating at his office then we headed home. Not exactly the Halloween fun I was looking to have. But we're O.K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my, glad you're okay. I would have been freaking out. Have a Happy Halloween!
Oh, my goodness! 2 scary things at once! You deserve a medal!
XO Mom/Gramma
Poor Ang! That is rotten luck. Did you get any pics of the kids dressed up? Would love to see those if you did.
Wow. You didn't say anything about that this morning! I would have had to pee too, if it happened to me :).
Holy Cow!! That is crazy-glad everyone was okay!
Post a Comment