Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hadley's Happenings

Hadley started to going DOWN stairs this week, yea!! She still needs a little help turning around at the top, but she will sit at the top of the stairs and yell until someone turns her around. She has also started her own form of communication. I'm not talking about the yelling/screaming/crying that she does, she actually kind of tells you what she wants. At least I can understand her sometimes. I have always tried to teach my babies some sign language and she's kind of getting it. She can say milk and all done. It's a start.

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

(First comment wasn't clear enough.) We used those signs first as well. The other one we used was "more". Good luck! :)

mother of niine said...

Hello Hadley! We knew you could do it! Keep it up! XO Gramma