Bunny Buns -- It's becoming an Easter tradition to make these. We first found the idea in the Friend magazine last year, and the kids requested them again this year. We cheat by using rhodes dough. I let the kids help this year. That may have been a mistake because they had a hard time rolling the dough. I guess it takes a little practice. As you can see, Anders's method was flinging the dough instead of rolling between his hands. Very few of them actually looked like bunnies, but they were still delicious!
Easter Baskets -- I think we must have been at the end of the Easter bunny's route. The baskets were a little slim this year, but still fun!
For dessert, I made a delicious Raspberry-Fudge Torte. It was really easy to do, but looks fancy.
(Oh, there were also brownies.) I somehow didn't get a picture of the kids in their best Easter Sunday dress. Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment