Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Katia!

I can't believe my oldest daughter is 7 years old!




Katia has had an awesome year.  She LOVES school and does really, really well.  (Although I could do without all of the daily friend drama.  I wish I knew how to help her with that.)  She started piano in the fall and has excelled quickly.  She is in a real ballet class this year (as opposed to pre-ballet) and she LOVES it.  She has changed what she wants to be when she grows up from school teacher to ballerina.  She does the funniest things.  (Although, she learned from her friends at school how to burp at will and thinks that is funny.)  She loves all things girly.  Best of all, she LOVES her sister!


She also got a friend party this year.  The only thing she wanted to do at the party was play Just Dance 3. I came up with a few other games that incorporated the dancing theme like Limbo, Musical Chairs, Freeze Dance, etc.  We made a CD with some of the songs we danced to for the girls to take home.  Most everyone had a great time and it was really easy to do!  (Anders was the party photographer, so he took most of these.)





2 comments:

Emily said...

You're the best Mom ever! Way to go! Great party ideas.

pan x 8 said...

I love that you got into the party too!