Josh reprimanded me for not posting about the boys' spring recital. They both played really well. Fischer played "Ottertail Waltz" and Anders played "We'll Bring the World His Truth" (from the Children's songbook with minimal changes to simplify a little). Anders worked really hard to get his piece to recital readiness and did a good job. Fischer had a hard time remembering where he was in the piece because the beginning and middle were the same, but he did great.
Having a holiday always throws me off my schedule. The next day I took Hadley to the doctor's for her 18-month well-child check-up and last bit of shots until kindergarten. She measured in the 91 percentile for height which was 50 percent more than at her one-year check-up, so I don't know how she got so tall all of a sudden. The next day, Kate came down with something and I just took her to the doctor's today. Fortunately, it wasn't swine flu, or strep, just a double ear infection.
I picked Anders up from school early today because he wasn't feeling well, so we may be heading back to the doctors office tomorrow.
We also started construction on the bathroom in the basement today. They did some demo and the new bathroom is framed. Now we just wait for the plumber and electrician to come do their stuff. It should be fun. It will be nice anyway to have another bathroom in our house.
5 comments:
Sorry to hear about sick kids....it's the worst! I can't wait to see the new bathroom! Remodeling makes me so happy!
Sick kids are no fun. Caely and Tyler have started a summer cold and Tyler has a double ear infection too.
I can't wait for your basement to be done! How exciting!! Party at the Jensens.
Glad you got her checked. poor kid! I hope Anders is feeling better. Sick kids are way no fun!
How fun to be getting the basement bathroom! Hope the construction isn't too much of a headache!
"Fortunately, it wasn't swine flu, or strep, just a double ear infection." That's totally a you-know-you're-a-mom-when moment...and you can be grateful for JUST a double ear infection! LOL!
I think I just started the "sick" in my family. Hmmmph, I'm the first one to get it this time. Time will tell who gets it next - yucky!
Post a Comment