2. when you vote you must type the name or the lane number.
3. vote for the one you really think is the best.
4. Read the rules before you vote and have fun.
now here are the contenders.
in lane 1 is the rocket starfighter.

in lane 2 is the bombpod

in lane 3 is the medical ship

in lane 4 is megadroid 2

in lane 5 is the motorboat speeder

in lane 6 is the superstarfighter

in lane 7 is the skimorph

and in lane 8 is the tower ship
7 comments:
All right Anders our kids voted and these are the results. Nathaniel voted for the tower ship, Brinleigh and Bastian voted for the Bombpod, Cambree voted for the Rocket Starfighter and I vote for the Skimorph....Chinny says "Look at how sharp those are!"....love the Lego model voting!
I vote lane 2. I like the colors and the shape.
But if I could vote twice, I would vote for lane 7. It's very cool too.
Nice job Anders. Now go outside and play tomorrow... :)
just kidding. :)
my vote is for lane 1 the rocket star fighter!
Caleb votes for lane 2 the bombpod. He thinks it is cute and small, so it hides its true powers of devastation!
your cousin votes lane number 4
Best Buddy votes for the Rocket Starfighter because it looks awesome!!!
I see no results for this, so as far as I know, the voting is still OPEN. :D
I vote for lane 2: the Bombpod. Not only does it have a cool name, its size makes it seem quite agile.
Post a Comment