Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 12th Anniversary!

I can't believe Josh and I have been married for a dozen years! Time flies when you're having fun. There are lots of reasons I married Josh, and there are lots more that I've learned in 12 years of marriage.

Josh has taught me about unconditional love, service, and what's really important in life. He always makes me feel better when I am sad or stressed. I've always felt really comfortable around him, and he brightens my day. He makes me laugh a lot, and can always see the bright side of things. I know it's cliche, but I know I love him more today than the day we got married.

Happy Anniversary, babes! I love you!!!



This is the only scanned picture I could find. This is us with all of my family.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! When I read 12 years...knowing that we were married the same year I almost wanted to correct you....I'm still stuck on 10...but I guess it really is 12....GULP!

pan x 8 said...

Happy Happy 12th Anniversary!!! Great picture - you have not aged much except maybe your hair is lighter.. but Josh - wow.. he looks so young! You guys look great together!

Karen said...

Happy 12th! It truly does fly.

Hope you managed to have a really fun date before all the mayhem of the reunion set in!

mother of niine said...

12 years--absolutely great! We love you, Angela--you are the best daughter-in-love, ever!

Monika said...

Congrats! I would love to see more pictures! Hope it was a great day!

Emily K. said...

Who's that guy with you? Is that from your first marriage, cause I can't see Josh :)
Congrats! We hit 11 on Saturday. Time flies, for the better!