Sunday, August 10, 2008

Look out, mobile baby!

*Sigh* I have a crawling baby. Hadley officially started crawling on her hands and knees yesterday. She's not super fast yet, but I'm sure she will be soon. Prior to this, she would get somewhere, if she was motivated, by rolling or wriggling her way around. Now getting around is a lot easier so she'll be happier.

She has been our most unpredictable kid. When she's happy, she's really happy. But, when she's sad, she's really sad. And she can change moods in an instant. She loves to watch people. But, right now she doesn't like men very much (as Grandpa Glassett knows first hand, sorry Dad). She is also very vocal and one of the funniest things she does is her forced laugh. If she hears other people laughing, she tries to laugh too. Anyway, she has kept us guessing, and now that she is crawling, she will keep us chasing (after her).

1 comment:

andrea said...

I was never a big fan of the crawling phase. It just seems so darn dirty. May it be short-lived!