Here are some fun pictures of Kate on her first day of dance. She was so excited and LOVES her leotard. But, when she got to dance class, she was very shy at first and just sort of followed with her head bent down. I left to get the boys, who were getting their hair cut, and came back to watch the last ten minutes. By the end I think she was really in to it. When we got home, she gave me a dance class. I thought she was going to tell me everything she did, but she was just making it up, and we ended up mostly running back and forth in the Living Room with occasional jumps. I could really get a workout if we do that every week after dance.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Kate's first day of dance
Sorry, I'm behind. Yes, it's partly because I went on vacation. I don't know about anyone else, but I never feel like I can keep on top of the things I want to.
Here are some fun pictures of Kate on her first day of dance. She was so excited and LOVES her leotard. But, when she got to dance class, she was very shy at first and just sort of followed with her head bent down. I left to get the boys, who were getting their hair cut, and came back to watch the last ten minutes. By the end I think she was really in to it. When we got home, she gave me a dance class. I thought she was going to tell me everything she did, but she was just making it up, and we ended up mostly running back and forth in the Living Room with occasional jumps. I could really get a workout if we do that every week after dance.
Here are some fun pictures of Kate on her first day of dance. She was so excited and LOVES her leotard. But, when she got to dance class, she was very shy at first and just sort of followed with her head bent down. I left to get the boys, who were getting their hair cut, and came back to watch the last ten minutes. By the end I think she was really in to it. When we got home, she gave me a dance class. I thought she was going to tell me everything she did, but she was just making it up, and we ended up mostly running back and forth in the Living Room with occasional jumps. I could really get a workout if we do that every week after dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO cute! Almost makes me wish I'd put Sophie in dance this year... Next year, they can be dance buddies!
Okay, that is sooo darling!
Post a Comment