Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week of School

This week was the first week of school for the boys. They were excited to return in some respects. I think they were mostly tired of each other and the house, so they were excited to get out and be with friends again. But, they weren't necessarily excited about having homework, and being busy with school all the time. I'm extremely excited to only have to drive them once a day. Last year, with Kindergarten, I was driving twice a day every other week. That got old really fast.

The girls and I have been adjusting as well. Kate's done pretty well considering there are less people to play with and I'm not always willing. I tried to get her to help me do work around the house so we could play more, but it didn't really fly. She is willing to help out sometimes. Now we just have to get ready for our neighborhood preschool group that will start in a couple of weeks.

No comments: