Friday, December 30, 2011

Letters to Santa

This is Hadley's letter penned by Katia

Dear Santa, I want a pajama long dress!  I want really a nightgown!  I want a Dooddle Bear!  I really want a fijit!  Love, HADLEY


Katia's letter reads:  Dear Santa, I saw the North Star! :)  I want another nightgown! :)  I really want Rose the Doodle-Bear!:)  Love, KATIA (The girls decided on the way home from our Christmas Eve party they both wanted nightgowns.)

Sorry I can't get this picture to turn.  It's right side up on my computer.
Fischer's letter reads:  Hi Santa,  Welcome to your first time at 13137 Day Meadow Dr.  I have a few things again this year.  1. Do you watch Christmas (shows) (circle one) yes no  if so 2. Which one tells the true story of santa claus   or none 3. which one tells about the real way   or none    flip over..... (on the back) if you need to write a separate note please do

Santa responded, "They all have some truth to it"

same with this pic
Anders's letter reads:  Dear Santa, I hope you found our house ok.  Next to this letter is a list of what I want.  I mostly want a Nintendo DS or Ipod Touch, or a Wii game.  I have only one question for you.  Please answer below it.
Since Germans think you come on December 6th and someone else comes on Christmas Eve , what do you do?  Do you go both days?  Do you only come one day?  If you come one day, who comes the other day?
Yours truly, Anders
P.S. Sorry if there is no wish list by my letter, at least I put down the basics.
P.P.S. Can I please have chocolate milk in my stocking?

Santa responded, "What do you believe?"

3 comments:

pan x 8 said...

I love those letters! My kids are all about telling Santa what they want except for Kamry. This year she thanked Santa for making all the toys, working so hard all year, and delivering to all the good boys and girls!

Megan said...

Katie also asked Santa a question but there was no reply. Probably because he has to visit 70 homes/second to deliver all the gifts on time... or something like that.

Larry and Nadine said...

How absolutely precious!