Look what my awesome friend helped me create! - A Gallery Wall! I love it! It still needs a few tweaks, like some updated pictures and painting the J all black, but I think it's so cool.
Also, because I thought this was so funny...... I've been using this cup to water our Christmas tree. It has a crack in the top, we usually don't use it to drink from, so no big deal, but one of my cute kids was so kind to mend the crack with scotch tape.
3 comments:
Love your wall! Karen is so good at what she does!!
Your wall looks great! You and Karen work well together! =) LOL.. about the cup, your kids love you and want even the cup to be okay for you. aww...
That is a GREAT wall! I love it and can't wait to come see it :)
Post a Comment