The last two days have been full of Christmas cheer through music and dance.
First, Hadley had her Christmas dance performance. It's really not a "recital". Just a cute little dance they get to do for the parents. Hadley LOVES to dance and she was really excited that I got to come watch. First they showed the parents some of the things they've been working on like positions and leaps and twirls. They also did some skipping and Hadley was definitely the best skipper. (I'm not biased at all ;)
Wednesday night was the piano recital. I have 3 kids in piano now!
It was Katia's first recital. She was nervous and excited. It was also my first recital because I got to play with Katia. I've never played with either of the boys.
Katia and I played "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" by Bastien
Fischer played "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" by Marks
Anders played "O Come O Come Emanuel" Arranged by Alexander
Then, on Thursday, Katia had her Christmas dance performance. Her class is "real" ballet this year so they "use the bar and everything" according to Katia. They were so sweet and fun to watch. They also showed some of the things they've worked on. So the first pic is a bar exercise. Then they did a little dance. And we love our dance teacher, Liz is fabulous!
1 comment:
I cannot WAIT to see Hadley at the dance recital in May. I'm going to start a countdown because I am THAT excited.
And tell Katia I love that she has a black leotard/skirt with pink tights. She looks so classy!
Post a Comment