We love Fischer so much. He is such a fun, kind-hearted, loving kid, and he has the best smile. He wants to please everyone and always have fun. Sometimes he is a little too nice, like when he's playing soccer. If he has the ball and another kid comes, he'll let them take the ball. He doesn't care because he's still having fun. He's also had us laughing since he was a baby. There are so many instances of this, but the most recent is when he was sick last weekend, he was crying and in pain, and said, "Why me, I'm just a harmless kid." It made me laugh.
We are so proud of him and can't wait to celebrate his baptism in a couple of weeks.
He had this crazy hair when he was a baby. It makes me laugh now, but it was hard to tame.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Fischer! Our babies are getting so big, I can't believe it! Two baptized (almost) and two more to go.
Happy Birthday Fischer! At least three times on Wednesday Kate kept reminding everyone that it was almost Fischer's birthday.....fun that she is so excited for his wonderful day!!!
Happy birthday Fischer! Congrats on getting baptized!
Happy Birthday, buddy! Fisher's smile always makes my day. He's so happy. Thanks for saving Parker, Emi, and Quinn a toy from school. Very thoughtful!
Aww! such fun pictures! I hope he had a great birthday!!!
Happy B-day Fischer!! I totally remember him from the 2nd pic posted... what happened in all those years! That's funny about the "why me? I'm just a harmless kid!" So so cute!
What a great guy!--Happy Birthday , Fischer! We can't wait for your baptism!
XOXOXO Gramma and Grampa
Happy Birthday Fischer, I wish I could be there for your baptism!!! I remember when you had that crazy hair when you were are baby- so cute, you are still so cute. And the glasses are awesome, you look very grown up in them. hope your bday is great!!!
Post a Comment