The title is because when I tried to take his picture to blog about, Fischer said, "It's not necessary to blog about, Mom!"
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Not Necessary
When Anders got his glasses back in May, Fischer insisted that he needed some too. We keep saying, yeah, yeah, you're just jealous because it seemed like a fun new thing he wanted a part of it. Well, as the months progressed Josh and I noticed Fischer squinting more and more, and sitting really close to the T.V., Etc. So since Josh needed to get his eyes checked anyway, we thought, why not let Fischer get his eyes checked too, thinking no harm. As it turns out, Fischer's eyes are worse than Anders' were. So Fischer now has glasses too. So no excuses for bad grades this year!
The title is because when I tried to take his picture to blog about, Fischer said, "It's not necessary to blog about, Mom!"
The title is because when I tried to take his picture to blog about, Fischer said, "It's not necessary to blog about, Mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ugh, that reminds me I should get my kids checked. Fischer looks great!
Love it.....love the kids....cute picture!
He looks great in his glasses. I bet he loves being able to see! I still remember getting my first pair of glasses and being so amazed at how beautiful and detailed everthing was!
That's hilarious that he said you didn't need to blog about it... He looks darling, and he'll be so happy to see!
LOL!! He looks just like his Daddy and when he did he grow up?? ;p
Handsome!!!! I totally need to get Emi's checked!
Way to go, Fisher!
Post a Comment