I felt like there was some to blog from last week, but I was too busy reading everyone's blogs, that I didn't post on my own blog. So here is our catching up for last week......
Sunday Fischer broke his glasses. If you scroll down three posts, it was just two weeks ago that he got them. Yeah, not happy parents. Fortunately, they are under warranty, and hopefully he has learned his lesson. He was really upset about not having them this past week.
We had a lot of firsts this past week....
1. Katia started dance again. She's been asking and asking and asking all summer, so she was very excited it was finally time to begin. She's really excited to have some friends in her class too.
2. The boys started up piano again. They have not been asking all summer, and really enjoyed the break. But, I am really enjoying the sounds of music around the house again.
3. Starting school. The boys' first day of school was yesterday. They both came home happy, so I think that's a good sign. They seemed to really like their teachers, so I think it will be a good year.
4. We got new beds for the girls and they came on Tuesday. I spent most of Wednesday putting them together all by myself. (Not that Josh wouldn't help, I just never gave him the chance.) So Wednesday night, they spent the first night in their new beds! They were excited, and so was I. Yes, Hadley is in a big bed. I was just sick of the crib.
Weekend Fun:
Friday, we had a fun ward activity with a movie on the field by our church on a big blow-up screen. We had a really good time.
Saturday, we cleaned the basement that just had stuff everywhere from the bathroom construction. It just kind of sat all summer, so we finally tackled it, which makes me really happy to get that done.
Sunday was the Temple dedication and Josh's birthday, so we had lots of fun celebrating!
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun week! Can't wait to see all the new stuff!
School's in....school's in.....school's in!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm giddy! Let's go to lunch!!!!
good deal with school and the bed-we are just starting that process with Grace. school starts monday for us.
New glasses, new beds, new teachers, new dance class, new year of life--what a month!
Don't you love it though, when they graduate to big girl beds!! I have a long time to wait with mine... but I can still dream.. Oh and I loved how you put them together by yourself... I don't think I'd ever do that.. they would for Charlie to be free with time!! LOL
Post a Comment