So Kate is at dance right now, and obviously I'm on the computer. I love the fact that Hadley plays really well all by herself when I'm on the computer. Whenever Kate is not around Hadley can be such a different person.
Anytime Kate is around, Hadley screams and screeches. Of course, it usually only happens when I'm not looking or out of the room, or whatever, so I don't know exactly what goes on. I have witnessed Hadley getting upset when Kate attempts to kiss or hug her, which Kate is big on physical touch, so she does this frequently to anyone she feels will accept it.
I understand that it took Kate awhile to learn to be nicer to Hadley, so Hadley is always anticipating the worst, but I hope someday she learns that Kate is usually very loving and is trying to "help" her.
3 comments:
Oh those #4's....I really can't understand them....I was a "#2"......that's kinda funny #2....you can tell I've been around my #3 too much huh?!?!
They are both so cute! It'll all work out, and they'll probably best friends!
Same situation Max had - but with cousins. He would get knocked flat every time she was around, so eventually, he'd just sit down on his own as soon as she headed his way. It took him a long time to realize it when she finally had grown out of that phase.
Post a Comment