Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Kitchen Table

So to complete our kitchen makeover, we got a new kitchen table!

That's not really the reason, I just thought it sounded good. Actually, we've never bought a kitchen table before and we've only been married for a little less than 12 years, no big deal.

With a bigger tax refund than expected and after being responsible and saving half of it, I used the other half to buy a new kitchen table and chairs! Our old kitchen table was a hand-me-down from Josh's parents. Thanks Mom and Dad, it has served us well!



The old table
(Katia and Hadley were having fun playing chase around the table.)











The new table
Disclaimer: please excuse all crumbs on the floor as I have a toddler and must sweep constantly, thank you.




As an added bonus:
Since it's been awhile since I posted some pictures, here are some other ones that I uploaded from the camera....... and the explanation.


Hadley has been pulling some really funny faces lately, so I was trying to get her to make them so I could snap a picture, but of course kids will never do what you want them to, so I caught one...






and next is Kate trying to help me get Hadley to do another one.....














Next is Hadley being silly while I tried to get her to make faces. I think she just thought I was making funny faces for her.

2 comments:

isshou ni said...

table is gorgeous! The kitchen looks great and your kids are very cute!!!

Karen said...

Ok. I'm officially jealous. A new table too?? It's beautiful.

Cute pics of the girls!