Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kid Conversations

I just wanted to post this so I could remember sometime in the future. I probably have to make a book or something out of my posts to actually keep it. I've wanted to make a book from my old emails for years, because they really are a good journal of our activities. Anyway, here's the real reason for the post.

We were driving home from Josh's parents' house on Sunday night when I caught a little of the boys' conversation in the back:
Fischer: "When can you go to the temple?"
Anders: "You have to be 12 and you have to have a recommend."
Fischer: "Well, right before I get married, I'm going to go ask if I can have a recommend."
Anders: "You have to get an endowment, too, before you can get married."

It's been so awesome having a lot of people talking about temples with the Draper Temple opening soon. My kids are really excited about it, and we can see it from our front window.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

So sweet...isn't it so nice to know that they can feel the excitement!

Emily K. said...

It's great that they pick up so much and can share with their younger siblings. That's probably how they learn the most.

Megan said...

Blurb.com is your friend! :)

Karen said...

Too cute. I love it when you catch conversations like that and you can say, "whew, I'm doing SOMETHING right..."

mother of niine said...

How cute is that?! We love those kids!