Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. My first excuse is that I've been sick. But, really let's be honest. Even if I hadn't been sick I probably wouldn't have blogged. Who knows. The other truth is that I write blogs in my head every night when I'm trying to get to sleep. Too bad my computer is two floors down, because I'm not getting out of my warm bed to share my "going to sleep" thoughts. Then, by morning I can't remember them anyway, so they're not really all that important. So here I will try to jot down some random thoughts.

Random Thoughts:
1. I think I could feed a small third world country with the amount of food that is on my floor before lunch. And yes, I do sweep twice a day, sometimes more.
2. I HATE HAZE!
3. Why do my kids have a three day weekend (with MLK day) then three days of school then a three day weekend? Who's brilliant plan was this? I think it's ridiculous.
4. Why does Target not have Valentines stuff yet? and everyone else does?
5. I HATE HAZE!
6. I love that Kate is totally rockin' to 80's tunes with me!
7. I hate being totally in a groove then getting sick which of course throws everything I had going out the window.
8. Did I mention how I feel about this haze?

O.k. I'm done with Random Thoughts for today.

3 comments:

pan x 8 said...

"Me too!" on 1,2,3,5 & 7.. and Are you sure Target hasn't run out 'cause according to Em Valentines was out during Chrimstmas, and I love that my kids think my 80's music is still cool!!

Glad you're back!

isshou ni said...

I hate Haze, too, but isn't it nice to be able to actually tell that it is indeed hazy outside, with the new windows?

Karen said...

Glad you're feeling better, and posting! That school thing is bizarre, who was the brain child behind that?

just a few hours now... tgign!!!