One of Joshua's sisters requested we post on our blog a video of the Christmas Nativity Re-enactment we did on Christmas Eve as part of the Jensen Family Christmas party. This is definitely a high quality production, with many hours of practicing to coincide. I am sure that will be apparent when you watch (tic). Enjoy!
3 comments:
That was AWESOME! The stick of judgement waving around, Victoria winking at the audience and the required baby crying in the background! Looked and sounded aLOT like ours--so much fun! Thanks for posting it--that is a ton of upload time!
Very "practiced" production!! :) Very cute, I love the crying baby voice for Jesus, the stick that almost attacks for the shepherd, and the little sheep - so cute!!
that is one for the ages! thanks for posting, Hadley crying is a nice touch. OK Anders is very thorough tucking in baby jesus and Fisch makes the cutest shepard ever!!! I love the oversized staff-one of these years someone is going to loose an eye ...until then, let the good times roll =)
Post a Comment