Hadley has absolutely LOVED preschool this year. She loves her teacher, she loves all of her friends there, she loves the art projects and songs and everything they are learning. She just plain loves it. So we were a little sad when graduation rolled around. Graduation means my youngest is going to kindergarten next year. Graduation means I have no more kids to send to Miss Tammy whom we love a lot. Graduation means the end of an era in our house. As far as graduations go, I like this one because it is short and sweet and over-the-top cute!
 |
| Hadley tends to get attached to people and she and Miss Tammy's daughter, Kelsey, got to hang out together at the zoo, so Hadley really wanted to get a pic with her. |
 |
| The whole class: (L to R, front to back) Hadley, Jackson, Rachel, Dax, Ava, Livy, Colby, Ellie, and Connor |
 |
| "I am a stegosaurus. I'm a funny-looking dinosaur." |
 |
| "Goodness gracious, what a nose!" |
 |
| "Who's the man in a red suit?" |
 |
| "Please don't call me a Koala Bear, cuz I'm not a bear at all." |
 |
| "I was a pizza, now I'm a mess!" |
 |
| "Brush your teeth, sh-sh-sh sh-sh-sh" |
 |
| Hadley with Miss Tammy |
 |
| All of the girls: (from L to R) Rachel, Ellie, Livy, Hadley and Ava |
No comments:
Post a Comment