Josh had the day off for President's Day and so did the kids, so we wanted to do a fun family activity. After researching a few ideas, we decided to go see the Harlem Globetrotters.
We got pretty decent seats at the ESA,
The Globetrotters were really funny!
This is Globetrotter Football...... hilarious!
Katia's favorite part was the beginning with their mascot, Globee
Hadley did this for the first half of the game.
I could hear Fischer laughing from down the row. The boys had a great time!
Flight Time is my favorite because he's on the Amazing Race!
5 comments:
We so need to do this sometime!
Glad you guys had such fun!
I loved the Trotters the time I went. AND you got to see Flight Time in person!! Lucky.
What a fun idea! I'll have to watch for the next time they come.
I am so green that you guys went!!
We looked into going when I first saw a commercial - like a month before but we knew we had a tournament on that day and not sure about the times...
Oh the boys looked like they had the best time! Next time around.
How fun! My sister usually takes her family to this every year. I think I'll try for next time!
Post a Comment