Monday, February 14, 2011
Boys Basketball
This is Anders fourth season playing Jr. Jazz. He got the same coach as last year which was o.k. with him, but he still complained about the same thing - he never gets passed to. He played hard every game and gave a good effort. He averaged a few points a game, and several rebounds. Everyone on his team (except one really small kid) were the same height, but Anders played forward mostly. He is best at defense, but his offense improved over the season. It was a good season.
It's kind of hard to get pictures at basketball games. Bad lighting + fast movement = blurry pictures. I thought I had a decent point and shoot camera, but it's not good for basketball, I guess.
This was Fischer's first year playing Jr. Jazz. He had a couple of his friends playing on his team, so he was happy about that. He got to learn a new sport he didn't know anything about, and despite the fact that his team always lost by double digits, he always had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment