For one Halloween party this year that Josh and I went to, it was a murder mystery dinner party. The setting was 1927 in London. Josh was to play the part of the lawyer of the rich deceased man, and I was his personal cook. We had a lot of fun piecing together our costumes, and I even won best women's costume!
The girls have been really into Care Bears all year, so that's what they wanted to be. It took a little doing, but I think they turned out pretty well. If you are not familiar with the fuzzy bears, Hadley (in yellow) is Funshine Bear, and Katia (in pink) is Cheer Bear.
The boys you already got to see in the last post, so here's all the kids together.
Our ward had a Trunk or Treat which is nice since not very many of our neighbors are ever home on Halloween (or the night before for this year). It also started raining, so we moved the Trunk or Treat inside, and convinced our kids not to do any more trick or treating after.
Since Halloween was a Sunday, and we weren't celebrating by trick or treating, I made a Halloween feast for Sunday dinner. It included Mummy Meatloaf, Swamp Monster Mac n Cheese, Carrot Fingers, and Bready Bones. (sorry no pictures) It was fun to make, and delicious to eat. We also had ribs with mashed potato ghosts for Saturday night. Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
Your costume turned out GREAT! I love it. Josh looked great too. I'm super impressed with your care bears and with your fun Halloween Feast! Especially since this is your favorite holiday... :)
Happy Halloween:)....Love your costume...and the kids look AWESOME!!! RU as tired as I am?!?!
What a cute group--great costumes!
Great costumes! I looove the Halloween feast idea! I might have to steal that! And I think a murder mystery costume party would be a blast! What a fun time!
The costumes are great! Pat yourself on the back Momma! And what a fun idea for Halloween dinner!
LOve your costumes especially your Angela!
Post a Comment