Saturday, May 8, 2010

Anders' Birthday!

Anders turned 11 today.  I can't believe I have an 11 year old. Anders had his friend birthday party on Friday. He wanted a late night party.  In his usual fashion he planned everything to the minute. It turned out to be a fun party for everyone.

Today was his birthday, so in the evening we had a small family party with his meal of choice, French Toast, followed by cake and presents. I think he lovedeverything he got.

 Anders is s such a great kid.  He still has a passion for all sports, and enjoys playing sports at any time of the day.  Anders also considers himself quite the singer, and enjoys singing all the time. Recently, he has also started producing plays. The last few months he would write up the plays and bring them to the Grandma and Grandpa Jensens for he and the cousins to act out. He also loves reading and says he wants to be writer some day.  His favorite series right now are the Fablehaven books.  Happy Birthday, Anders.  We love you!
 

4 comments:

isshou ni said...

Happy Birthday, Anders! I hope you had a great day!
Love the salyards!

Emily K. said...

Happy Birthday Anders, and many more to come!

pan x 8 said...

Happy Birthday Anders! That's pretty sweet about the play writing! And yes, Ang ~ it's crazy to think you have an 11-yr-old but next month... so will I?? WOW!

Karen said...

Glad the birthday celebrations went so well!

11. Officially a tween. Yay!