The last post was kind of a joke for my friend, Emily, who bugs me about blogging all the time. Haha, hope you had a good laugh, I did.
We did have a little bit more of an exciting week. Here are some of my notes from last week.
Monday, was the last day of spring break. We just hung out. Hadley was still very much recovering. Since she hadn't eaten in four days, I called the doctor, but they said just keep trying the BRATY diet and keep her hydrated. She wasn't really back to herself until about Thursday.
Other Hadley happenings:
Her favorite word right now is "wow". It's kinda cute.
She ate some crayon today while I was teaching Kate's preschool group. I don't know what it is with that girl. I'm happy she's a good eater, but soap, lotion and crayons are not a very good diet.
Friday Josh and I went to a BYU vs. Utah baseball game for our date. They were playing on the Utes "home" field which is Spring Mobile Ballpark (where the Salt Lake Bees play). Before the game, we were going to try this sandwich place that sounded like Pot Belly's, but it was closed, sad. So wegot ballpark food. :P
The cougars were winning, then the Utes took the lead, and we were worried. In the 8th inning, the Cougs scored 5 runs to take the lead for the rest of the game. We got to see a fun injury as well (do not read if you are squeamish about these things). The Utes' center fielder was
diving to catch a fly ball, he missed it. I thought he didn't land very well. I was right. When he got up he left his mitt where it landed and ran off the field with his arm dangling. It was lovely.
Saturday, Anders had a game in the morning. They won 6-1. We did yard work. Anders mowed the lawn for the first time. Josh helped him with the edges then he did the middle of the front and back all by himself. What a big kid! Fischer had a game in the afternoon.They won 2-0.
2 comments:
What??? That was a joke? You mean your life really is full of meaningful, exciting happenings?!
You're too funny, it got you to blog didn't it?
You're kids are great! Anders is such a natural sports enthusiast and sound like Fischer is following suit. Glad Hadley is feeling better.
Crazy to think that mowing the lawn could become Anders new job....they are getting old enough though...huh. Crazy kids growning up....what's that about?!?!?
Post a Comment