Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Blues

Sorry for not posting. I've just had the winter blues. Not to mention someone in our house has been sick, not sleeping, etc. for a month now. Sometimes it's me, but all of the kids have been sick at separate times which makes it feel sooooooo long.

But......

After Fischer being sick the last few days, I think he is finally on the mend. Hadley's molars are breaking through, so we should be getting more sleep. And the sun may not shine this week, but at least there is no haze! Haze really gets me down. No joke. Maybe a nice tax refund can brighten my spirits!

5 comments:

Emily K. said...

Sounds like you need a girls night!

Cindy said...

I'm glad we see each other often enough to know that you haven't fallen off of the face of the earth....glad too that we get those nice long chats when we pick up or drop off kids. I echo Emily.....girls night? maybe during January and February we should institute a bi-weekly girls night....I know it would help me:)

Karen said...

I second Cindy's idea!

Hope everyone at your house gets back to normal for a while!!!

Cindy said...

Miss you Miss you Miss you......come back soon! It will be spring before we know it!

Steve and Rebecca said...

I hear ya! Someone has been sick in our house for a month now too...I think I would much rather have everyone sick all at once, as crazy as it is.