BYU struggled in the first quarter offensively, but in the end it didn't matter. Obviously, you can go online to www.cougarfan.com and find out all the details of the game, so I won't bore you with those details. BYU won 44-0.
What I did like, is that our offense continues to roll, and our defense continues to play well. Anytime you can keep a time scoreless it is a great game. Doing it two weeks in a row is amazing. Especially when your 2nd and 3rd team units play 3 of the 8 quarters. This is a good sign of things to come for BYU if they don't get too cocky.
I still think that the toughest games will be against TCU and Utah, but we still have several weeks before those games.
Anyway, I am glad that the game ended up boring. I like that BYU is winning convincingly, but I know it won't last for long. Here's hoping we can continue to run the table.
2 comments:
Fun for us, too!
XO Mom/Gramma
Josh, didn't anyone tell you, you're rooting for the wrong team?! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment