Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

The kids (mostly me) were excited about school starting.  We had a really busy, fun summer, but I could tell the kids were getting antsy.

Katia is in Second Grade!  She has Mrs. Hatch.  Mrs. Hatch seems like she will be really fun.  She loves kermit and has a kermit theme in her classroom.  Katia doesn't have any of her close friends in her class, but is looking forward to making new friends.

Fischer is starting Fifth Grade!  He has Miss Bennett.  She is a brand new teacher who just graduated from college, so I think that could be really good, or really bad.  Only time will tell.  I think Fischer is really excited for this year.  He gets to do Science Fair, a State Report, and one other I can't think of right now.
Anders is in Eighth Grade!  Holy Cow!  He gets to rule the school.  He has some great classes like Percussion, Foods and German, as well as not so great classes like Geometry, and Health where he has to do a flour baby project.
I hope we have a great year!


Next year, all of my kids will be in school!  I can't believe it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't noticed it until these pictures, but Anders is starting to look like a teenager!