Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Soccer 2012

Both boys decided they wanted to do Spring soccer this year.  (It was kind of nice having only one soccer player in the Fall.)

Fischer's team had players that he has played with on various other teams.  The coach was a guy from Britain.  I really liked his philosophy.  He was always positive toward the players and really tried to help them learn positions and how to think ahead.  Fischer sure had fun playing this year.


Anders played with the same team he's been on for a few years.  Spring is a little bit different than Fall in his age group because a lot of kids that play football in the fall, play soccer in the spring, so they had some really BIG guys they were playing against.  There was one team where some of the boys looked 20+ years old!  They had facial hair!  (Can I just say how hard it is to get a good picture when the boys and the ball moves sooooo fast!)  I'm glad he's found a sport he enjoys playing.


No comments: