I had a great birthday. It was on a Saturday which makes it a little different. I didn't have to do the regular taxi duty. I did go to Anders's basketball game which was fun because his team won by 30 points. I also decided to make myself a cake. If you don't know already, I LOVE to try new recipes and I've always wanted to make a cake from scratch, so I found a recipe on Pinterest and went for it. Well, it didn't turn out as well as I'd liked. The recipe I used was supposed to be "no fail". I somehow managed to make it fail. It didn't exactly turn out, but I gave it a shot and I learned for the next time. I already have a different recipe I want to try next time.
| Pay no attention to that number |
My family also spoiled me with gifts, and Josh got Cafe Rio for dinner because the only thing I really ask for on my birthday is to not make dinner. It was a good day.
2 comments:
I saw that number. Of course, as your big sister, my number's always more. Sigh.
Glad to hear you had a good birthday day.
The cake looks great (and yummy) to me. Ahhhh, to be 35 again!
Post a Comment