Happy Birthday to my Hadley!
I can't believe my little girl is 4! We love Hadley. She is hilarious! She makes us laugh all the time and thinks her life is a musical comedy. She sings along to lots of songs, or just makes up an original! Her favorite place to sing is in the car. Here are just a few examples of some Hadley orginals:
8/25 - while driving the kids to school, Hadley broke into an original, "I'm a Thirsty Girl"
some of her other songs include: "I want a drink", "I'm a hungry Girl",
8/30 - "The Moon is Down and the Sun is Up", "I really want to eat lunch", "I have lots of energy"
"The Sun is Hot"
9/22 - "What Can I Play?"
One day on one leg of our commute she asked me to spell random words the whole 30 minutes we were driving. The next day she told me knock knock jokes the whole way.
One day on one leg of our commute she asked me to spell random words the whole 30 minutes we were driving. The next day she told me knock knock jokes the whole way.
She also has her own language. She makes up words.
-wenembo (remember)
- cannoling - meanings: 1) annoying 2) jumping
- ank-ded - not quite sure the definition of this one yet.
We celebrated her birthday on Saturday. She really likes ladybugs right now, so I made her a ladybug cake.
Since she saw one of these at a friend's house 6 months ago, Hadley has been asking for one of these.
- My almost 4yo to me this morning: "Mom, if you let me watch a show, I'll do whatever you say without crying or getting mad."
- 3-year-old quote of the day: "Someone took all my muscles"
- 2-year-old quote of the day: "2-year-olds need help because 2-year-olds don't like ice."
- Yesterday, my two-year-old says: Ugh, Mom you're bugging me! Me: Why am I bugging you? Two-year-old: Because you're talking to me. Me: (thinking) Wow! I didn't expect this from her for about 10 years.
- If you have too much muscles, that means you need more exercise.
3 comments:
Oh sweet Haddles. I can't wait to see her on Sunday.
Happy Birthday Hagley! She's such a funny thing! Was she super excited about that present?
Happy Birthday little funny girl! I love that most of her comments are centered around food.. She's a riot!
btw, great job on her cake!
Post a Comment