Fischer earned his 15 pt gold cup. In order to get this, you have to get (obviously) 15 points in Federation. It took Fischer 3 years to earn this, so it's not so easy. I was very proud of him. I need to be better at celebrating his accomplishments.

6 comments:
Yea Fischer!!!! I was way over due at looking at your blog, but had a blast catching up on all of the posts, you do a great job posting and journaling- I love it, it is so fun to see what everyone is doing and of course they look so cute in all the pictures, love you guys bunches!!!!!
Great job Fischer (and mom and dad too!)
Way to go Fisch!!! Congratulations!
wow Fischer--not only great one time, but consistently good for THREE years! That is really awesome! Way to go!
Awesome job Fischer! And Ang.. anyway you celebrate him is great!
Congratulations Fischer!!that's a real accomplishment for 3 years of fun work! We are very proud of you!
Post a Comment