My girls are being so irresistably cute as always. Her are some examples:
12/9: during her bath, Katia said the water was like a blanket.
12/9: Hadley said she was a superhero and she could lift our house. But, girl super heroes only help girls and boy super heroes help boys.
12/8: everything Hadley said was adorable! She had this whole conversation worked out to tell her Dad about, but he was in the shower, so she had to wait. I thought she wouldn't remember because it was a long time (for a 3-yr-old), but as soon as the water turned off, she knocked on the door. Josh pokes his head out, and she told him the whole thing she had told me. You could tell it was very well thought out question, and she executed it perfectly.
12/19: Katia said in her dream last night she was poking a penguin so it bit her finger off. Made us laugh!
12/12-12/19: Hadley could not wait to go to Grandma and Grandpa Jensens. All week she wanted to play with her Uncle Isaac. And she wanted him to come to her house.
12/23: Hadley: "Someone took all my muscles."
1/6: All day Hadley was singing what she thought was "Feliz Navidad"
Her lyrics: "Puh-lease Naughty Dog"
4 comments:
I love those girls of yours. I especially love that Hadley loves me. It's so fun to have her snuggle!
Yeah, I feel that someone took all my muscles sometimes, too lol! Sooooo Cute!
I love it Angela. I love that you wrote it all down because they are so precious.
You're girls are a hoot!!!
Yup--they are way adorable! can't wait to see all the kids on Sunday!
Post a Comment