Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Part 2

If there's a part 1 there should be a part 2, right?



As mentioned before, we did a lot of our Easter stuff the week before, but on Saturday, the Easter bunny came.  Then on Sunday, for Easter Sunday, we got to listen to the prophets speak about our Savior!   What a treat!  Josh also grilled a ham for his family.  Grilled Ham is REALLY GOOD!  And I made my first attempt at making cake balls.  (sorry no pics for this stuff)

Oh yeah, and last Monday, Fischer gave a really great lesson on the Savior for FHE.  Josh and I were really impressed, and all the other kids participated, it was wonderful.  I love those sweet moments with my family.

My kids still had Spring Break Monday and Tuesday.  So Monday we just chilled, and played Lego Rock Band a lot.  Then Tuesday, Josh took the day off and we went to the Children's Museum, and the Planetarium.  Unfortunately, the Children's Museum was crowded, so it felt like the kids were more rushed, but they still had fun.


Hadley spent at least 20 minutes at this station.


 Anders "flying" the helicopter.


Katia being a cashier at the grocery store.

Tonight on the 5 o'clock news with sports anchor Anders Jensen, and  news man, Fischer Jensen.......

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

It's been years since we've been to the Children's Museum and haven't been to the new one either! Looks like a great time! Great pics!

Karen said...

How fun! I really need to take my kids there.

How'd the cake balls turn out? I need the recipe.