Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Post

Here are some pictures from our Christmas.

Hadley tried to go downstairs before she was supposed to, so I had to get her and bring her back up. Then she refused to go downstairs to open the presents, so we started without her. But she got into it after awhile.

As you can see she loved her Santa present.
Our favorite part is the kids' reactions. Santa (yes, ALL my kids still believe) also brought our family Lego Rock Band for our Wii, and we've had A LOT of fun playing it. Josh thought Kate particularly looked the part with her pink boa.

4 comments:

isshou ni said...

awsome! That looks like a lot of fun!

Karen said...

So great! I love that you caught Fischer's fist pump with the Lego set... And I agree - Kate looks like a rock star in that boa!

Joleen said...

That picture of Kate is too cute for words. I want a copy!

pan x 8 said...

Okay... so coming to your house for Christmas next year!! So fun!!

Ours was too but it's always nice to bite into someone else's fun and keep yours too!!! LOL