Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Candy Express

I'm so glad I have readers that tell me what to blog about, since obviously I can't think of things to blog on my own. After hearing the activity we did on Sunday, my sister, Emily, said I should blog about it. So, here you go, Emily!

Every year, we make a gingerbread house (comes in a kit, don't think I make it from scratch or anything fancy like that). Well I've seen a few different kits the past few years, so this year we decided to try the train. Throughout the process, I heard comments like, "this is the most fun ever." and "we should do this every year" so it was success and we had a good time making it.

Here are the kids with the finished product.

5 comments:

isshou ni said...

That it soooo cute! What a fun idea! I am so sorry that you got what we had--it is no fun being sick and just nasty cleaning up throwup, etc!

Cindy said...

Too cute....glad your comments are back on so that you can feel the love!

pan x 8 said...

love it and actuallt doing it this year

Karen said...

Love the train idea. That way different kids can work on each car and not be so jammed around one house... Wow, a possibly argument-free gingerbread experience. What would that be like?

mother of niine said...

Adorable all around--kids and train!