Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas can come now

I'm sooooo excited. I finished Hadley's stocking today! I've been working on it basically since last Christmas, so it's taken a long time, but I'm finally done! I'm done with my shopping and have all packages in my hands. So, in my opinion, Christmas can come tomorrow. Or, Thursday, whichever.

6 comments:

Emily said...

congrats on finishing Hadley's stocking! They look great!

isshou ni said...

You're stockings are all amazing! They are such a precious legacy for your children!!!

Karen said...

Wow. Beautiful. Do you really do the entire thing?

pan x 8 said...

OMGosh!! They are so great! A talent I never knew you had! You keep surprising me Angela!!

Jennifer said...

It looks gorgeous! Congrats on finishing! And your kitchen looks awesome, too. When can we book an appointment to come over?!?

Steve and Rebecca said...

I LOVE all your stockings...every year I say I am going to make my family each a stocking (like my mom did for us) and every year I don't...but there is always next year, right?? This year's stockings came from the Dollar Tree store...I loved them. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!!